(With reference to our FAQ here:- http://www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/ ... connection )
If your router supports two or more Xboxes when using UPnP or Port Triggering we and the rest of the Xbox community would like to know about it.
Here is how to test it:-
- Set the Xbox IP Addresses to AUTO
- Ensure UPnP is enabled on the router
- Restart the router and wait 2 minutes
- Start up Xbox 1, run the Xbox live test, confirm NAT is Open and then log Xbox 1 into Marketplace (important)
- Start up Xbox 2 and run the Xbox live test and check your NAT status, if its Open you should be fine to play in the same games on Xbox live and chat. If its moderate or strict its very unlikely your router will support two or more Xboxes with an Open NAT.
- The ultimate test is to join the same hosted game and chat, this is the most crucial test so please carry this one out as it means it will work correctly
If your router passes the test above please post the following details:-
Make of Router:
Exact Model of Router (usually printed on a sticker underneath):
Exact Version of Firmware:
Sharing this information will help fellow Xbox players across the world